Texas Mutual’s Work Safe, Texas Summit is a comprehensive safety seminar traveling to communities across the state. The summit provides local businesses with a convenient, accessible opportunity to network, receive safety tools, and learn effective strategies for protecting your employees.
Highlights of the Work Safe, Texas Summit include:
- A panel discussion of industry-specific safety programs
- A presentation on new OSHA requirements and their effects on businesses
- A video showcasing the importance of a results-oriented return-to-work program
- Question and answer session with safety experts
- Explanation and demonstration of Texas Mutual’s Safety-In-A-Box virtual-reality training tool.
Participants receive a free Safety-In-A-Box VR viewer and certificate of completion at the conclusion of the event. The summit is free and open to any business, and includes a complimentary breakfast. Advance registration is required.
Launched in 2016, the Work Safe, Texas Summit has been held in cities throughout the state of Texas such as Tyler, Austin and Dallas. Check the dates on this page for upcoming summits in your area.