How to Launch a Safety Program
With our Workplace Safety Guide, your business is just 3 steps away from a better safety record.Learn More
“The safer you are, the more money you make...”Watch the Video
A Texas Mutual policyholder owner discusses the benefits of safety on his work site.
While we can’t guarantee dividends every year, Texas Mutual has returned nearly $1.4 billion to safety-conscious policyholder owners since 1999.
- Workplace Safety Articles
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Ergonomic Injuries
- Top Ten Ways to Improve your Safety Program
- Prepare for Weather-Related Emergencies
- Summer Safety Tips
- Simplifying Fleet Safety
- Distracted Drivers
- Older Workers
- Spanish-speaking Workers
- Return-to-Work Guides
- Control costs of workplace injuries and bring employees back to work. Download a return to work guide for your business.
- Return-to-Work kit for large businesses.
- Return-to-Work kit for small businesses.
- A brochure covering how to launch a return-to-work program.
- Distracted Driving Risks
- Eliminate Distractions Behind the Wheel
- Drivers and Cell Phones: A Dangerous Combination (English)
- Drivers and Cell Phones: A Dangerous Combination (Spanish)
- Sample Driver Safety Policy