How to Launch a Safety Program
With our Workplace Safety Guide, your business is just 3 steps away from a better safety record.Learn More
Also in Spanish
“The safer you are, the more money you make...”Watch the Video
A Texas Mutual policyholder owner discusses the benefits of safety on his work site.
- Workplace Safety Articles
- 10 Tips for Integrating Employee Health and Safety
- Building a Highly Effective Return-to-Work Process
- Tire Blowouts
- Keeping Teen Workers Safe
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Top Ten Ways to Improve your Safety Program
- Prepare for Weather-Related Emergencies
- Distracted Drivers
- New Hire Orientation
- Substance Abuse
- Fire Safety
- 3 Basic Steps to Ladder Safety
- Return-to-Work Guides
- Control costs of workplace injuries and bring employees back to work. Download a return to work guide for your business.
- Return-to-Work kit for large businesses.
- Return-to-Work kit for small businesses.
- A brochure covering how to launch a return-to-work program.
- Distracted Driving Risks
- Eliminate Distractions Behind the Wheel
- Drivers and Cell Phones: A Dangerous Combination (English)
- Drivers and Cell Phones: A Dangerous Combination (Spanish)
- Sample Driver Safety Policy